YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE
These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern your use of Awwal - https://www.shopawwal.com (“Site”). By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Site.
- You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms.
- You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by the Company, may harm the Company or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
3. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site for violating any of the prohibited uses.
PASSWORD / ACCOUNT SECURITY
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. Awwal shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
- The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company,
- These Terms permit you to use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Site, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
ACCURACY OF CONTENT
To the extent permitted by applicable law, Awwal disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, that content or information displayed in or on this Website is accurate, complete, up-to-date and/or does not infringe the rights of any third party.
The views expressed in user generated content are the opinions of those users and do not represent the views, opinions, beliefs or values of Awwal
- You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information required to purchase products on our Site, and to update this information as necessary.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
- You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site.
DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER DEVICE
Awwal makes reasonable efforts to ensure that this Website is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this Website (including any content on it or any website accessible from it) will not cause damage to your computer or other device. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment (including antivirus software) to use this Website safely and to screen out anything that may damage or harm your computer or other device. Except where required by applicable law, Awwal shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage they suffer as a result of viruses or other malicious or harmful content that they access from or via the Website.
EXCHANGE & REFUND
Awwal offers a 14-day exchange policy for eligible items. We understand that sometimes clothing items may not meet your expectations, which is why we want to give you the opportunity to exchange your purchase for a different size, color, or item altogether within 14 days of the original delivered date.
Please note that we do not offer refunds. If you wish to exchange an item, it must be in its original condition with all tags attached, and show no signs of wear or damage. We reserve the right to refuse exchanges that do not meet these criteria.
To exchange an item, please email us order confirmation number at email@example.com. Our sales associates or customer service representatives will assist you in finding a suitable replacement and processing the exchange.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our exchange refund policy, please feel free to contact us directly for more information. Thank you for choosing our clothing store for your fashion needs.